- Treat tenants with respect, be friendly & helpful. Remember they are helping you pay a mortgage or providing you an income.
- Good communication throughout the tenancy & maintain a positive relationship. Respond to their questions in a timely manner.
- Attend to repairs and maintenance promptly.
- Consider their needs and understand the points they raise from their perspective.
What happens if you don’t look after your tenant?
- You could have tenants moving every 6 to 12 months. It can be costly finding new tenants plus you will have more vacancy so less income coming in.
- Property may not be looked after as well as it should be and likely that more wear and tear will occur with tenants moving in & out.
Let’s get started and keep in touch with property management news
Let’s get started with peace of mind property management