Suite 28/2 Bayswater Road (Minton House), POTTS POINT NSW 2011Sold
Secure, modern office space in iconic Minton House
Offices Sold - POTTS POINT NSW
Are you looking for the ideal investment or the perfect space for your growing business? Would you love a landmark location with a rich creative history? Do you want to be perfectly situated between the CBD and Eastern Suburbs? If so, you need look no further – this is the one for you!
It gives us great pleasure to present to you Suite 28/2 Bayswater Rd Potts Point.
Sitting within the historic Minton House, on the corner of Darlinghurst and Bayswater Roads, this 60m2 (approx) office suite could not be better located. With Kings Cross Station just across the road, and multiple parking stations and bus links nearby, access couldn’t be easier. You and your clients – or your tenants – are also sure to love having such a wide selection of cafes, restaurants, and retail spaces, right on your doorstep.
Arriving at the property, you will be impressed by the Art Deco styling, making your way to the second floor, you will appreciate the addition of modern conveniences, like building security and lift access.
Entering the suite, you will be struck by the height and ornate period charm of the ceilings. You will also instantly see the potential of the flexible floorplan, with its open reception area and the two additional rooms/offices. Seeing that this is complimented by a private bathroom and kitchenette, you will know this property ticks every box.
With a tenant in place until April 2024 with an option to extend and CPI yearly increases, this is a readymade investment opportunity. Alternatively, you could choose to wait till the tenant moves out, and this phenomenal offering could be the future base for your own growing business. Either way, the potential is clear and an inspection is a must – contact Local Agency Co. today to arrange a time.
– Ideally located on the corner of Bayswater and Darlinghurst Roads
– Situated within the historic, and highly sought after, Minton House
– Second floor, corner position with lift access and lovely leafy outlook
– Approx 60 m² of space, including open reception area and two further rooms/offices
– Private toilet and kitchenette – both updated to a high standard
– Generous proportions, high ornate ceilings, and revitalised Art Deco touches
– Easy access to Kings Cross Station, parking stations, and bus stops
– Surrounded by cafes, restaurants, retail outlets, and parks
– Currently tenanted until April 2024, with an option to extend, yearly CPI increases
(All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.)
- Floor Area is 59 m²