53/19 Stanley Street, WOOLLAHRA NSW 2025For Sale @ $1,139,000
Peaceful urban haven just moments from all the action
Apartment - WOOLLAHRA NSW
Do you love the hustle and bustle but also want to be able to get away from it all? Are you after the perfect place for the next phase of your life? Or do you just want to capitalise on the rising rental market with the ideal investment property? If so, this is the one for you!
It gives us great pleasure to present to you 53/19 Stanley St, Woollahra.
Live the perfect lifestyle in this wonderful two-bedroom apartment, so close to Woollahra Village, Double Bay and the buzzing Bondi Junction. From here you can spend your evenings enjoying a great selection of local places to eat and have a drink. You can also spend your weekends wandering through Westfield, Double Bay or checking out Cooper Park.
With everything you need within easy reach, you can leave the car at home, in your own allocated parking space. The nearby Bondi Junction bus and train interchange adds an extra layer of convenience, connecting you with the city and beyond.
Part of the popular Parkview complex, this charming apartment benefits from a top floor position and highly sought-after northerly aspect. Whether you’re looking for yourself, or an investment, you’re sure to appreciate the serene setting and ample natural light. Making your way through the property, you will also notice the modern touches that create a truly homely feel.
Moving out onto the sun-soaked balcony, a sense of calm will wash over you. Taking in the leafy outlook, you will be struck by the comfort and security on offer. There is so much potential for happiness here.
This is a place to make memories, realise your dreams, and feel content for years to come. Contact the Local Agency Co. team to arrange an inspection today!
* Enviable lifestyle location, just moments from Woollahra Village, Double Bay and Bondi Junction
* Easy walk to cafes, bars, restaurants, boutiques, parks, and transport
* Top floor two-bedroom apartment in popular security complex
* Northerly aspect, private balcony with lovely leafy outlook
* Light and bright open plan living area and stylish contemporary kitchen
* Allocated parking for one vehicle
* Take advantage of the improving rental market
* Perfect place to make lifelong memories
* Life would be comfortable, peaceful, and convenient here
* Lots of potential for happiness here
(All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Blinds / Curtains / Stove / Range hood / Fixed floor coverings / Built-in wardrobes / Dishwasher / Light fittings / Security door / Ceiling fans