9/27 Sutherland St (Access via Hargrave Lane), PADDINGTON NSW 2021Owner says SELL!
Stylish studio with sunny balcony and parking in heart of Paddington
Apartment - PADDINGTON NSW
View by Private Appointment – Available 7 days, call Michael on 0408 883 283
Balance the excitement of city living with a relaxing, beautifully designed space to call home. This lovely north-facing studio has been renovated and styled by British interior designer Jonny Gloss. You will love the fabulous location, the natural light and airy feel throughout. With its balcony, car space and separate kitchen, this studio is a rare find.
• Sunny balcony with balcony bar
• Private car space on title, convenient access on Hargrave Lane
• Well-appointed separate kitchen with high spec modern appliances
• Stylish renovated bathroom
• Study/office desk space
• Spacious built-in wardrobe/storage area
• Windows on two sides giving an abundance of light and airflow
• Designer feel throughout
• Low maintenance living, flexible
• Small block – only 15 apartments in the building
• Secluded on the wide, quiet, tree-lined Sutherland Street, a peaceful cul-de-sac
• Buses on your doorstep, a short walk to Five-Ways cafes and restaurants, Oxford Street, Edgecliff train station, Centennial Park and Rushcutters Bay, minutes from the CBD
• Rented as long-term furnished apartment on Airbnb for $550-650 a week, 98% occupancy over 5 year period rated five stars by guests.
• Can be sold fully-furnished – ready for rental or living – including all interior furnishings: custom-made balcony bar and stools, designer furniture, Breville appliances, Sony television, Nespresso machine, etc.
The location offers the perfect Paddington / Woollahra / Inner City lifestyle that you will absolutely love. Stroll to Five-Ways shops, Oxford Street and the Four In Hand pub, with public transport at your doorstep.
Bonus you have your own dedicated car space on title. Access via Hargrave Lane and Sutherland Street, giving additional parking options for guests.
Everyone wants to buy an apartment in a small block, yet it’s so hard to find you will appreciate only 15 in the building.
Don’t like auctions, neither do we! This property is for sale.
Interest rates are so low, and it makes sense to own your own inner-city pad.
(All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.)
- Studio bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces