5/121 Cook Road Centennial Park, NSW 2021Price On Application
Add value / Create Amazing Memories / Secure A Solid Investment
Unit - Centennial Park NSW
This is your perfect new home. It ticks all the boxes offering a wonderful lifestyle, ideal floor plan, great sense of space with 90m2 on title, north facing main bedroom and living flowing to a balcony that is big enough for you to enjoy, separate internal laundry and undercover parking.
Set within highly desirable “St Malo” which is one of the smaller blocks in Cook Road with only 35 apartments, the building is very well maintained with a new foyer and lift. No stairs from the car space to the foyer, so easy level access and you will feel safe that the building is secure.
When you walk into your new home you will really appreciate the great natural light that beams in all day and that all rooms are generous in size especially the kitchen and living room.
You will love that this apartment requires updating and you will visualise adding your own style and creative touches to it, while seeing yourself enjoying your home after adding value.
How amazing would it feel to be about 300 metres to Centennial Park and so close to the best cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars and shops that area has to offer yet such a peaceful and tranquil position. Within close proximity to shopping centres, schools, harbour foreshore, beaches, golf courses, transport and the CBD.
This is such a delightful property & extremely hard to come by, put this on your list to inspect, don’t miss out or be disappointed, this apartment will definitely be sold!
• Deceased Estate – The Search Is Over – We have the perfect property!
• Perfect new home, this ticks all the boxes, requires updating, add your own creative touches
• Ideal floor plan, great sense of space with 90m2 on title & about 70m2 internally
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, undercover parking, separate store room
• Great natural light, North facing main bedroom and living, good sized balcony
• Separate laundry, bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Peaceful & relaxed setting, highly desirable, well maintained security building
• No stairs from the car space to the foyer area
• Wonderful lifestyle, about 300m to Centennial Park
• This is such a fantastic property & extremely hard to come by, definitely will be sold!
Approx Levies: Strata: $825pq, Council: $220pq & Water: $180pq
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces