How would you feel if you found out the property sells within your budget but you didn't attend the auction?
Apartment Sold - Paddington NSW
How amazing would it feel to be living 500m from Five ways where you can enjoy a coffee, breakfast, lunch or dinner, collect some groceries from Thomas Dux, buy a bottle of wine, have a drink at a cool bar/pub yet live in a quiet and peaceful cul de sac location, this is perfect!
When you walk in you will appreciate the Art Deco charm of this striking and immaculately well presented apartment that has been renovated in a European designer style.
You will love the amount of natural light and sun that beams into this delightful apartment and offers a private, relaxed and leafy setting.
You also will enjoy the absolutely wonderful lifestyle with easy access to Oxford St, Darlinghurst, Rushcutters Bay foreshore, Trumper Park, St Vincent’s, buses and the CBD.
Easy to lease and low maintenance, you will like that this secure building has been refurbished and that there is only 15 apartments in the block.
Don’t miss this opportunity to inspect, this stylish and tasteful apartment will not last.
– Amazing lifestyle, only 500m to Five Ways
– Quiet and peaceful cul de sac location
– Private and leafy outlook
– 2 double bedrooms both with built-ins
– North west facing apartment, 2nd bedroom faces north
– Secure Art Deco building with only 15 apartments in the block
– Internal laundry with washer/dryer, dishwasher plus more
– Agent’s interest
- 2 bed
- 1 bath