3 Walter Street, PADDINGTON NSW 2021Sold
Delightful, highly desirable terrace in perfect location
Terrace Sold - PADDINGTON NSW
Peacefully set, this delightful, highly desirable two level terrace home filled with charm and character presents a fabulous opportunity and boasts a superb lifestyle.
Light filled and well-presented this appealing 2 bedroom terrace offers original fires, timber floors, high ceilings, built-ins and attic storage.
Exceptionally located, within close proximity to shops, boutiques, cafes, eateries, parks, cinemas, transport, Paddington Public School, St Francis of Assisi School, Moore Park, SCG, Entertainment Quarter and the CBD.
– East / West aspect, approx. frontage of 4.1m
– Separate lounge and dining areas
– Timber eat-in kitchen
– Private and tranquil rear garden courtyard
– Large timber clad bathroom with combined laundry
– Two generous bedrooms, master with balcony
– Already comfortable with further potential to add value (STCA)
Red Carpet Auction Event Eastern Suburbs Thursday 5 September
- 2 bed
- 1 bath