38 Liverpool Street, PADDINGTON NSW 2021Sold
Charming Victorian terrace with DA approved plans – amazing lifestyle here
House Sold - PADDINGTON NSW
Do you love the character of Victorian architecture but still want scope for you to make your own mark? Are you looking for the perfect place to make lifelong memories? Do you want to live in the heart of the action, but still feel a world away? Looking for the perfect investment opportunity? If so, you need look no further – this could be your next home or investment!
It gives us great pleasure to present to you 38 Liverpool Street, Paddington.
Sitting less than 250m from the iconic Oxford Street and everything it has to offer, this three-bedroom terrace over two levels couldn’t be better located. A tenant will love living here!
As you walk into this charming terrace, you will appreciate how many original features have been retained, yet still has ample potential to give the home your own personal touch. Moving through the living area, and into the dining room, complete with fireplace, there is a natural flow between rooms.
Making your way to the eat-in kitchen, you can enjoy the outlook onto the private, west-facing courtyard. You can also start picturing how you could make this space your own, knowing there are DA approval plans by Porebski Architects in place, saving you up to 8 months of holding costs.
Upstairs, the generous proportions and period touches in the master bedroom are impressive. The fireplace and front balcony add a homely, comfortable feel.
The two additional bedrooms and the updated bathroom give you space to grow as a family, accommodate guests or have a dedicated working from home space.
As for location and lifestyle, you couldn’t ask for a better position. Imagine spending your evenings enjoying a drink or dining out at the local hotspots, or weekends walking along Oxford Street. And if you’re after a little culture, you can take your pick of the amazing array of art galleries.
You won’t need a car when you live here – everything you could need is within easy walking distance including Paddington Fiveways. Grab your morning coffee from Omeio or Koket, work out at Flow Athletic or walk to Centennial Park, enjoy a drink or a bite to eat at Tequila Mockingbird. And, if you need a bus, you can catch the 389 or multiple options up on Oxford Street.
This is a truly unique opportunity. This combination of history and modernity is extremely rare and not to be missed.
* Unbeatable lifestyle location, less than 250m to Oxford St
* Charming Victoria terrace with original period features throughout
* 3 bedrooms, 1 inside bathroom, over 2 levels, 4.33m frontage
* DA approval plans for updated kitchen and additional bathroom downstairs – saving you over 8 months holding costs
* Generously proportioned master bedroom with fireplace, balcony, and built-in robe
* Two additional double bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Private, west-facing courtyard with external toilet and laundry
* Great investment with upside!
* Perfect place to make lifelong memories – you will love living here
*Agent’s interest (All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
- Inclusions: Stove / Range hood / Fixed floor coverings / Light fittings / Window shutters / Ceiling fans * Principal to confirm prior to exchange Exclusions: Wall unit in the lounge room