39 Harris Street, PADDINGTON NSW 2021Sold
Great buying opportunity
Terrace Sold - PADDINGTON NSW
Perfectly positioned in a tranquil sought after cul-de-sac setting and tucked away just behind Trumper Park, this character-filled cottage boasts enormous potential to transform into a modern home*.
This unique and secluded cottage enjoys an ultra-quiet convenient location with excellent on street parking, within easy access to Woollahra Village, Five Ways Paddington, Centennial Park, the CBD plus beaches, schools, transport, restaurants, bars and cafes. Walk through park to Edgecliff Station & Shopping Centre,
– Spacious open plan lounge/dining area
– Large kitchen /family area leading out to a private, leafy courtyard.
– Massive bedroom with contemporary ensuite bathroom & kitchenette
– 2 separate entrances, currently leased
– Wonderful opportunity that is ideal for developers, builders, owner occupiers and investors.
(*Architect Owner’s Plans have been submitted to council and awaiting determination).
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.
- 1 bed
- 2 bath