7/376 Edgecliff Road, WOOLLAHRA NSW 2025Sold
Superb lifestyle location - sun-soaked apartment with loads of potential
Apartment Sold - WOOLLAHRA NSW
Looking for extra space for a home office or baby’s room? Need room for friends and family to stay while they are in Sydney? On the hunt for a great investment opportunity? Your search is over – we have the perfect property for you!
It gives us great pleasure to present to you 7/376 Edgecliff Rd, Woollahra.
Situated in one of the East’s most desirable areas, this wonderful apartment could not be better located. Sitting walking distance from Edgecliff Station, Woollahra Village, Bondi Junction, and Double Bay, everything you could ever need so close by.
Everyone wants to buy an apartment in a small block, yet it’s so hard to find – you will appreciate only 12 in the building. This lovely 2-bedroom unit enjoys a much sought-after north-easterly aspect. The benefits of this will be obvious the second you walk through the door, as you take in the tranquil leafy vistas, while bathing in the ample natural light.
As you step inside you will notice this has an ideal floor plan – moving through the open plan living and dining space out onto the private and peaceful balcony, you will begin picturing how perfect life here will be.
You would have likely seen so many renovated places that you don’t like and you will love that this apartment has so much upside and opportunity to make the space your own.
As soon as you see this amazing apartment, you will know you have found the place for you! A dream lifestyle in the inner east awaits – put this place on the top of your list to inspect. We are certain you will love what you see!
• Unbeatable location in one of Woollahra’s most exclusive pockets
• Extremely convenient position – close to all the local attractions
• Highly desirable north-easterly aspect with a lovely leafy outlook
• Highly functional layout with light-filled living / dining area and modern gas kitchen
• Two bedrooms with generous master with built-ins
• Loads of potential and opportunity to make the space your own
• Undercover parking and storage on title
• Located in boutique building of 12, surrounded by well-maintained gardens
(All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 0 m²
- Built In Robes
- Blinds / built-in wardrobes / stove / light fittings / range hood / fixed floor coverings / gas outlet