11 Heeley Street, Paddington NSW 2021Sold
The search is over, we have the perfect property for you!
Terrace Sold - Paddington NSW
How amazing would it feel to be living less than 200m from Five ways where you can enjoy a coffee/breakfast at Sonoma or Gusto, lunch/dinner at Mr T, Eat Thai or Vino E Cucina, collect some groceries from Woolworths Metro, buy a bottle of wine from Five Way Cellars, have a drink at a Tequila Mockingbird or the Royal Bar. It’s an easy walk to drop off your kids at any of the local schools and then head off to work or have a workout at Flow Athletic.
When you stand and admire this gorgeous terrace from the outside, you will love that this home exudes so much charm and character. When you step inside you will appreciate the width of this fabulous terrace and the sense of space with generous proportions throughout. You will notice the great natural light and sun pouring into the courtyard.
You will be grateful that you will not be buying someone else’s renovation and that this lovely terrace requires updating. You will visualise adding your own style and creative touches to it, while picturing yourself enjoying the home after adding value.
After walking out of this pretty terrace you know this is your next new home.
Living in this location offers an absolutely wonderful lifestyle, you are spoilt with choice and selection of so many amazing local businesses. Easy access to Oxford St, parks, foreshore, Allianz stadium, St Vincent’s, buses and the CBD.
Make sure this delightful terrace is a top priority for you to inspect!
• Amazing lifestyle, less than 200m to Five Ways, spoilt with choice of lots of amazing local businesses
• Gorgeous terrace that exudes so much charm and character
• Fantastic sense of space with generous proportions throughout
• Great natural light with an east/west aspect and sun pouring into the courtyard
• Requiring updating, add your own style and creative touches to it
• 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, no parking
- 3 bed
- 1 bath