14/1 Farrell Ave, DARLINGHURST NSW 2010Sold
Character filled, expansive balcony space, striking views
Apartment Sold - DARLINGHURST NSW
Filled with charm and alluring character, this light filled Art Deco apartment enjoys an expansive alfresco space dominated by its intimate views across the city to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and beyond.
Enviably placed in the private and secure ‘Tennyson House’, this north facing peaceful apartment offers a superb lifestyle, within close proximity to vibrant cafes, restaurants, boutiques and the CBD.
– Expansive entertaining balcony with three access points
– Generous kitchen with gas appliances
– 2 double bedrooms including the master with bay windows
– Chic designer bathroom with claw foot bath, separate WC
– Art Deco features, timber floors, currently leased, top floor position
Approx Rates: Water $150 pq, Council $175 pq, Admin $ 760pq & Sinking Fund $ 505pq
- 2 bed
- 1 bath